LearnSkill – Certified Wireless Pentester (L- CWP)
In this course, you’ll learn how to hack different types of wireless security commonly used in today’s networks, including WEP, WPA, and WPA2. Using commonly available open source toolsets, you’ll understand the key components of the wireless penetration testing process, including setting up your own wireless penetration testing lab, conducting wireless network reconnaissance (WLAN discovery), packet sniffing and injection, and client attacks. Training also includes with how to secure wireless infrastructure deployment by the end.
- Wireless Pentesting Training Sessions (Classroom / Online)
- Wireless Pentester’s Toolkit (Windows/Linux/OS X)
- Lab Access
- Study Material
- Live Project
- Exam Voucher
- Placement Support.
- Prerequisite: Ethical Hacking Tools & Techniques (L- CEH)
- Training Duration: 40 Hours / 2 Months / 5 Days (Bootcamp for working candidates only).
- Level: Intermediate
By the end of course you can
- Perform wireless penetration testing with popular tools and explore wireless pentesting techniques
- Develop encryption-cracking skills and gain insights into methods used by top pentesters and ethical hackers
- Build a solid understanding of the process and secure your organization’s wireless network